Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Me Today!


Rich person wannabe, the full moon effect and surviving skills?
Listen to--American Hi Fi: The Art of Losing

I just had a stupid dream. Seriously. I dreamt Dimas sing a song, a weird song. It hurt and he simply left my dream. What is that supposed to mean? I dunno. Let's not talk about it. I think it's because the full moon effect.

Some of you might ask about how my new week in this new semester. Well, I did survive this one week. It's just about the introduction kinda week. Some of the Professors are fun--kinda. I had the same prof in two classes--it's in the Economic Behavior class and in the Social Psychology 2 class. He's kinda perfectionist and strict type but his teaching skill is impressing! And he already knows my name! How good is that? I mean he knows your name from other 75 students! Impressing, huh? Well, it's part of 'my fault' tho. I answered his (two) questions with so damn smart ass answers. Ahahahaha. No, seriously, it was smart. He said he'll discuss about the topics I'm talking about later in this semester. Cool huh?! --Gee, I'm such a geek.

Oh, I have a nice freaky story about the Economic Behavior class. Since Dimas joining the same class, the prof asked him a question too--What do you need or looking for in this class?--and you know what his answer?!--watch out Rick. He said, "Actually I just wanna become rich!". I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY SAYS THAT AGAIN!! And the whole entire class laughed. I know he just joked, but sometimes I thought he really mean it. It scares me!--Remember our last convo about this, Rick? Yes, It scares me. Well, people already entitled him with the 'rich person wannabe'

About the amusement park trip. It was great! I had so much fun! We really had so much fun. The ?troopers? are Iqbal, Rizal, Tommy-Granita (They always go anywhere together! Even they made driving licenses together--aww?that?s the true meaning of romance ), Cayou, Fera, Murni, Tanti and Me! Oh, yeah and Tanti's brother and his girlfriend. Not so lots of people, but it was fun. It was fun. I kinda missed Dimas, tho. It's a bit terrible, left him alone while we have fun. Oh, well.

Ey, talking about Dimas. The other day Tanti said something to me about him, she said she caught Dimas looked at me intensely. Ahahahahaha. Then I said to her, "maybe he just counted how many times I opened my mouth". What? He used to do that! I mean it.
"No, I think he really LOOKED at you", she said. Seriously. I said, "Alright, fine, whatever. So what? No big deal". I mean, what more can I do? Or maybe he transferred to Ethan. Ahahahaha.

Anyway...Yesterday was a Korn concert. Well, since I'm not a fan of them so I didn't go there. I heard there was some kinda a little riot going on. I heard the security was so less and crapy. So yeah, shit happens. And I heard Toto will come to town too, I think it's Feb 9. But the ticket is so expensive. I can't afford that. Oh, yeah and Mariah Carey too. ACK NO! I dislike her. I dunno why. She just too way much.

I dunno what I'm talking about. I will stop.
Okay, I have to ask you guys a question. Can you love two people at a time? Comment needed. I'm confused

Thanks to Emil, Zahira, Ziameze, Nita, Ganda, Ethan, Ayesha, and everyone for the comments.