Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Me Today!


Holidays: Bad and Good
Listen to--Alanis Morrisette: Head over Feet (love this song so much!)


Holidays supposed to be fun, right? I thought so. No! Don't get me wrong I love my Holidays right now. Out of from school, bloody homeworks and only do complete Laziness. I mean why bother? I bought the POtC DVD and at last HP2 DVD...whatta complete heaven?! Just lay at my couch, glaring at beautiful Orlando Bloom and drooling over Sean...and eating chips...(Now that the bad thing from Holidays, exactly! getting weight!)--Yeah, I'm a sad person. LOL. But What can I do, the weather is not really friendly lately. One minute is sunny, one minute again it's dark, windy and raining heavily. Force of Nature. Strange.
So, I stay at home doing what I can do. Reading books, I re-read the HP 5 and buncha Kahlil Gibran Books . Gibran is so genius, I really love his writings. Enlighten, rich and soulfull. Love it!

I bought new CDs too. Red Hot Chili Peppers greatest hits CD and Hidell's (yeah Kill me for that!) and old CD from Alanis Morrisette (she rocks, isn't she?). However, after I heard Hidell's new album I come to a conclusion that they sound more less like Bon Jovi....ewww....now that's weird...ewww..

Anyhow...the fact that I lost contact with all of my friend making me feel pretty lonely. Yeah, I haven't pay my cellphone bills. My fault. But I'm fine really...no..not really...I need to get out...*sighs* I miss my friends...


BLUE



You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.






Find out your color at Quiz Me!





Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!



Gee..this is sounds like me indeed...good foods and good friends..heaven!


Oh, well I need some sleep...Alright! My Holidays is a bit boring! there! I said it! happy??