Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, August 29, 2003

Me Today!


Listen to--The Corrs : Runaway

Phew! At last people, the welcoming event for the freshmen in my campus is finally over!! Man! I'm exhausted! Those freshmens are trouble. Well, not really all, some of them yes. They were actually flirting to me!! I mean they're scare me, I never know them before. I just trying to be nice and stuff but I think they misread me or they just don't have manner! SUCKS! Oh, God! kids these day...tsk tsk... Anywhoo, I would like to tell you guys the details, but you know..I'm not like Ethan who really tell the details about his life! Dammit, Ethan! that's a fucking long entry, you fool! That one ruin my eyes!. Oh, well...I send a wave to Anggie! Good luck for the job girl! And, finally ladies and gents, Sean Blogged!! Man, that retarded fool! Good you enjoy the concert lad!

Great
You are a natural born photographer! Consider
talking to a local photographer about work!


Are you a Born Photographer
brought to you by Quizilla
Yeah, maybe I should try Photography. I love taking pictures but not really in a professional way.


My life is rated PG.
What is your life rated?
PG? man! that's something! LOL