Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, August 08, 2003

Me Today!



How is your day now?
Me? Well, let see my friend just move in to same building where I live, besides my apartment!! yay! we WILL party a lot from now on!! Yes, We WILL

And..tonight I have a date!! YAY!
he's a friend of mine. I thought it was 'date as a friend date'. But he said" No it's not. it's a 'date=date'. And my respond simply..(odd) "Oh. Okay." *nodded*
weird it is yet HAPPY!! he's cute, you know..^_^

Oh, well. I hope you guys have a great day. I have to get ready. It's 5 pm in here.
Thanks for letting me do some blabber

*cheers*