Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, June 29, 2003

seanjc15
Magic Number10
JobSporting Great
PersonalityDrifter
TemperamentPussy Cat
SexualWhatever, Whenever, Whoever
Likely To WinNothing
Me - In A WordSubtle
Colour
Brought to you by MemeJack



Yeah..that's my LJ name..you don't have to know who Sean is anyway..and I'm a lil confused..I try again with Just Jessica and it goes like this..
just jessica
Magic Number9
JobActor
PersonalityA Worrier, I Worry That I Worry Too Much
TemperamentNervous
SexualIf I Have To
Likely To WinA Free Coke
Me - In A WordDitsy
Colour
Brought to you by MemeJack



weird..Am I nervous??