Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Me Today



Crap!! I just back from the anyer beach. It was great by the way, but things went a lil bit scrwed up..with the girl name..wait..just called her Ms. fuckin' T okay..
She's just anoyingly anoyying! Okay. This is the story..I went to the anyer beach with my crush. Things went dull...so dull. Well, I still have a crush on him..but Oh..I dunno!!! Okay..that's not really the problem. The problem is the Ms. Fuckin' T, When we go back from the Beach to Jakarta, She Hitchhiking in my crush car..So it's the Five of us in the car..Two girls (that's me and that Bitch!), Three guys (my crush, and two of his friends). A long the trip she's acting like she knows everything about my crush, Yes she did! I think she likes my crush too.. I mean..I know that she's a friend of mine and my crush too, but she's acting too much! and that was Suck! Well, I dunno about my feeling anymore..I don't really know my crush..but i keep searching..but I don't know..it still confused me..

Oh, well at least I have fun!! and i learn new thing there..and I know more about my crush..and you know what..his sense of music is the same with me!!! yay!!!
Cool, huh?? and Ms Fuckin' T doesn't even have a clue!! screw you! you bitch!!

Oh, well..I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you., that's so true..and I don't feel it when I'm with my crush..Sad..