Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Me Today!


listen to : nothing

I'm just come by..nothing really important to say..but I just take out some songs' lyrics from the internet...I like the C. Aguilera's song :beautiful lyrics..I never like her..but the song's lyrics is a so good...and I like stole's lyrics too..you know..from..Kelly Rowland..I took it for my writing class..you know..that 'critizice some crap' job..
anyways..I have to get going..see ya!


Emo - a little dashboard confessional, saves the
day, if you're in an especially happy mood go
with some weezer


What type of music SHOULD you be listening to?
brought to you by Quizilla