Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Me Today!



listen to : Carole King : When you lead

Bah! me again! bored? i hope not..ARGH!! my head spin!!! I supposed to critizice some crap for my writing class but my head won't work..it's stuck somewhere! mabye it's in Borneo..floating!! or canoeing...
Okay..maybe i have to start searching a new brain or..perhaps..a head..darn! can someone lend me their brain or head??? please...i'm begging you..
Oh, well..nobody seems to care anyway..I rather die! wait before I die can I have Sean's left hand??? please..or maybe his brain??
hahahaha..do I scare you people? hope yes...^_^
Last night, I really had fun hangin' out with all of my high school alumnus...We had a party last nite..and it was great!
anyway..I have to do my work..bye peeps!



What Spooky Being are You?