Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, January 24, 2003

Me Today!


listen to : Phantom Planet = Lonely day

Okay! people! hear this out! I get 3,00 for my first semester scores!!! YAY! But I'm not so happy about that! I should do better! darn! anyway...I met my crush today...*wink* okay..but I don't have the nerve to greet him! darn again, eh???. You're maybe laughing at me now...but what the hell! I'll get him...someday..
Oh, well! oh, yeah! i remember something! Happy Birthday to Miriam!!! she's a beautiful friend from Argentina!! Happy Birthday dear!! I was supposed to chat with her... Now, yes! on this very moment! but.. i don't know what happen with the connection...darn!
You know what i just found out that..s many bad things happened to me today...but somehow..I don't make it like it's big deal! Yay for me!!
i have to go...and For Anggie (if you read...) would you please put your lovely website address or your email maybe..i'd like to contact you sometimes..you know..
okay people..i have to go! bye!


Which LotR male cast member do you sound like?

brought to you by Quizilla