Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Me Today!



well, i was wrong the other day..i was supposed to have the final scores today..but then again..i was to lazy moving my fat ass to campus..maybe i'll get my scores tomorrow. I know that will be good hahahahaha! Right now, i'm in my parents' house but this sunday i'll be back to my tiny weenie apartment. But i like it there...I love my home though...anyway...come on people review my fancfic! Bye! wish me luck for my final scores okay!

You're Caramilk!
Just stuffed full of surprises. No one ever knows what you're going to do next. The greatest mystery to you is, naturally, "how do they get the caramel in the Caramilk bars?"