Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Me Today!




listen to Radiohead = High and Dry

I am now waiting for my final test scores! I'm so scared to dead! I'm shivering..can you feel the vibration..*vibrate*
I hope i wont get a C for my Anthropology...I used to like it in high school but now somehow I hate it! Yuck!
Enough talking about Anthropology. I am so bored! I dont know what to do..what about screaming! good idea! *screaming :"Life is so fucked up!"* phew! done!
Anything else? I'm still bored...the screaming thing doesn't really work..bah! I know! *an idea pop up* Let's go to posted by the one with the random mind... at