Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Me Today!




What Smiley Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

listen to Santana feat Michelle Branch = The Game Of Love

Happy New Year 2003 People!
I really had a party yesterday! But I get a lil lonely feeling, I am in the crowd but i feel that way..like something is missing..And then i realize, I need someone besides me..I mean I get buncha friends but I need someone. You know what i mean, do you? And Dammit! last nite was raining! I love rain, but this time it's make me feel mellow! Can I falling in love with a friend?..I mean, I used to see him as a friend but lately it is just different..I dont know..Last nite i talked much with him..ugh..i dont know..i'm confused..This is like..you have to choose, to let your heart falls or to keep your heart..I mean he's a friend, It'll be weird if I date him, isn't it? Everything is fucked up! acually it's just my heart and my mind...D'oh!
Oh, well I just hoping this year 2003..everything in me will be better..everything! And i hope i'll have good marks in every lessons..*begging baldly*
2002 is been a hard and sweet year for me..I graduated from High school, I studied hard to enter a great University in town, and thank God i succeded! , I met buncha good friends and um..mental lecturers..hahahaha..I met buncha good guys..tee hee..(what the..)..Everything seems fair to me..I learn how to grow up..hard though..but I'll live..Oh, well..Life ain't that easy..