Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Me Today!




listen to Travis = Driftwood

Last nite i saw a movie on TV, the title is Donnie Brassco, It was good! Awesome! i like it so much! The movie is telling about a mafia life. It's beautiful story,it's a true story..Jhonny Depp played Donnie Brassco, he's played as a FBI secret agent who spying on Mafia in Brooklyn. And the mafia member name Lefty is played by Al Pacino! Cool, eh?
Okay, enough said about the movie, Now i'm going to talk about The New Year Eve!, So guys where do you go for the new year eve?? Me, myself, I think i'm going to have a party at my home, you know, stuffs like..fire crackers and burning lamb! yummie..I hope you'll have agreat party yourself! Oh, Yeah..by the way..Happy New Year 2003!
cheers..