Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Me Today!




listen to System of a down = Innervision

Yesterday, i went to movie with my guys..Wait..maybe you got a lil confused, the other day, i were went to movie with my high school girls, now i went with my College guys, i went with Dimas and Alfan, actually with Sujar too, but trouble came and he couldn't go with us..oh, well, we can go to movie together again another day..
You know what??? The movie that we saw yesterday was Awful!,Bloody hell!. That movie was totally a shit!
It's Indonesian Horror movie called "Kafir" or Satanic. We thought the movie was good and terrifiying but Dammit! We're wrong! Gosh! Totally! We always thought that every Indonesian Horror movies are good, cus they are, well..except for that shitty movie!
enough is enough! At least i still can hang up and have fun with my friends!
I will not go to my parent's party, i'm going to my Friend's new year's eve party, Lintang's party. I'm sorry Mum, Dad..but hey, you guys still can have fun without me..a lot of your friends will come! cheer up! ^_^
So, i will have fun without my parent's tailing my butt..hah!
One word to say! PARTY!!!! Oh, yeah and um.. Happy new year!!