Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Me Today!


listen to : Sarah McLachan : Angel i feel so mellow...

Me, right now at the campus computer lab, actually my General Psychology professor told me to do some job, some experiments...*bah!*
But, I have to face the fact that...The damn computer is so fucking slow!!! then again..I have to face it...damn!
Oh, well... I said "hi!" to my crush today!!! Wow..It's seem like it was an amazing work or something! *Jessica get real!*
Oh, i just remember something!!! about a couple days ago..i dreamt about Orlando Bloom. This is the story..somehow he just attended class at my campus...that's weird huh? but it was just a dream..later on..my friend - Sayu, who really likes OB, came accross him and said something to him..but..OB rejected her, damn OB! and I came across at them both and..I mad at OB because he was rejected my friend...and then the dream scene changed, it's in a room with a couch and a TV and me and OB were sitting on the couch and watching TV...and he hug me! that's odd!
oh, well that's just a dream...
Now, i have to go back to my work! bye!



What Was Your PastLife?