Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Me Today!


listen to : Beegees = I started a joke


Okay! I'll be back to my apartment tomorrow! Yippie! I can't wait! By the way..right now, me and my brother are watching Harry Potter and The sorceres stone. I kinda bored..hehehehe...so I post something here... well, actually I really don't know what to talk about...well then..I think I better go..
see ya!


What Flavour Are You? I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am Vanilla Flavoured.


I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society. What Flavour Are You?



Who are you?