Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, May 16, 2003


You're Piper! (Holly Marie Combs)
You're the sensible, calm yet high-strung eldest
sister(well since Prue died). You love the fact
that you can freeze people mid-sentance and
that you're married to the love-of-your-life,
Leo, who comes everytime you "call".


Which 'Charmed' sister are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Hey! You're me! Hear me squee! The youngest and
hating it. You're hyper alot. But you draw
well! You're punched alot, aren't you?


Who Are You? Me? My Sister? My Brother?
brought to you by Quizilla
but, i'm not the youngest! i'm the oldest you punk!!

betterap
You are The Angry Princess
You craved to be beautiful to the point of trying
to fix the problem yourself.


Which Scary Ghost Are You
brought to you by Quizilla


Hey! by the way!! Doctor Who, Shada episode Three is now show up! in BBC.co.uk! Go here! it's awesome!

tata..I have to work on my paper! yeah..again!!
damn!!