Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, March 03, 2003

Questions?



1. Do u ever see a ghost? yupe, I talked to them..Sad eh?
2. What time do u go 2 bed last night? 1.30 am..Late nuff..
3. What is the last movie that u see? Never been kissed on the TV
4. What is ur fave number? Hah! 15!
5. R u vegetarian? Nope, I enjoy meat thanks..
6. What is the last thin' that u buy? Shower puffs and socks
7. When was the last time that u cry? Gosh..I don't remember...a long time ago i guess..
8. Who is ur fave female singer? Shirley Manson from Garbage
9. What is ur nickname? CJ, Ka, JC, Jess, Chika..that's a lot!
10. Where is the last place that u go to? My room at my parents' house.


I'll black and white YOUR cat, mate.
What The Hell Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla