Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Me Today!


>Feeling: Die you, yes! you! die!
>Listen to:Used: Buried myself alive (yes..please..buried me..please..)

He's fucking ingage! Yes, my crush is getting ingage!! and ironically not with ME! Damn! Yes, I know..sad..but what the heck!! I'm not really click with him anyway..so..yeah..I'm not so sad..
But then again, I'm not gonna cry my heart out and begging to the lord to take me..Did you actually imagine I actually screaming out loud and say "Please lord just kill me!!" Hell no! that's not going to happen dude! Well, I kinda feel like a dumbass who wears shocking green wig and strips on the street full of pig and lizard..(eek!)
Instead of screaming to the lord like that..I would scream "Listen..Would you just give me a nice guy who really loved me..thanks..Oh, and by the way..I got your message!" (okay..that-I got your message-is off the record!)
Oh, well..I'll be alright..eventually..Let's just hope so..anywhoo..I got a lot of things to do..I have to write an article for my campus magazine and I have to type my paper for my Social Psychology class...Gah!! great!
see ya!

You are Peace
You are Peace.

You are at peace with your self and the world
around you. You have balance in your life and
exude tranquility from every pore of your body.
People are constantly asking you "what is
your secret?"


What Emotion Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

kiss my ass2
congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


SPIRIT is your chinese symbol!


What Chinese Symbol Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla