Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Me Today!



Woohooo! Finished Harry Potter and The Order Of Phoenix!

>>Listen to-- Rialto : Unthoucable (ghosts..)

Yupe! That's right, my friends! I just finished the damn book. It's really thick and heavy. I was just wondering if the book hit someone's head, I believe it would knock him out! Yes, Indeedy! That book is good, I must confess it still can not beat the third one (The Prisoner of Azkaban) but it's better than the fourth (The Goblet of Fire). The Order of Phoenix is more like a teenager's story. You know, fulls of puppy's love and anger, yeah..stuffs like that.

So, the story is...(stop!). Alright, alright, *wink* I wont tell you the story. But I must assure you that someone is dead *nodded* and Harry is loaded with much anger. I think he should get a grip. If I analized it from the psychological side, I think Harry is on the stage of adolecence. And it explains his agressiveness toward other people and more I think, He still can not get himself to control his anger. Poor lad. Do I sound like a lunatic? *nodded* Thanks.

Anywhoo, I just watch The Sixth Sense and The Others and that two movie have some similarities. For example, I just found that (in sixth sense) Bruce Willis is a fucking gosht (Ah--you got me there, Mr. Director!) and further more (in The Others), Nicole Kidman and the kids from the house ARE the goshts (Once again, Ladies and Gentleman, They fucking got me!). Oh, well, I think the two movie are not horrors, they just simply drama with some thouching from horror. That's opinion.

I'm bored. *nodded* I should do something...
See ya later, I think.