Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

(Who you gonna call?) Ghostbusters, Giant Marshmellow, and A Little Bit of Blood

Me Today!



(Who you gonna call?) Ghostbusters, Giant Marshmellow, and A Little Bit of Blood

>>Listening to Hot Hot Heat : Bandages (full of blood today!, indeed)


Gee, I watched Ghostbuster last night. Well, old stuff but still it hooked me up.
"The Stay Puft Marshmellow Man doesn't kill, he's a good New Yorker!" LMAO! old jokes, yet funny.

Oh, another line that really hooked me,
"He's a dickeless!"--Ray talking about the EPA guy, Mr. Peck(er),
(Mr. Peck(er) blabbering about the ghostbusters made the town dirty (or something..)
"Is it true?"--The Mayor,
"Yes, it is true- He has no dick!"--Dr. Venkman. LMAO!!! ^_^

The point is, the movie is still funny, even if it's kinda old.

Well, another news (bad one) is my mom's toe was cut by the glass. And it's bleeding all over the place! Nobody is panicking, except my father (Yes, stupid me, I call him at work!). Well, then I said my mom has to go to the doctor, but she insist that she's okay. She IS okay, but not her toe!! D'oh! The blood wont stop! The floor is really sticky because the blood. I said, Okay..let's have it bandage, after that go to the doctor, immediately! And I don't take anymore NOs!

But if you think, she’ll say YES, well, you’re wrong! She’s (once again) not listen to me. She wants to cook first. Okay, I said. After the cook, you have to go to the doctor.
And thank God! She said yes. Phew!

Yet, I still have a job from the Campus Magazine, they turn down my film review (in Indonesian). They want me to fix it. Fine, I said. I’ll (fucking) fix it!

Oh, well...Like my new lay out? I still have to fix it..here and there..

Later!