Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, July 14, 2003

Me Today!



Norman Blake, bruises all over my body, 5 ppl died

Great!! I just get back from the mountain yesterday (I went camping)..and when I took my shower, I just realized I got bruises all over my body. And my left shoulder is just hurt like hell! Dammit!
And, yesterday again..I got an SMS on my cell phone, and they said 5 of my friends died on sunday morning, drawn on the deep sea (they go sailing yesterday)..Ironic..they went for have fun and they got death instead of it. GREAT!
Right now, I listen to the Norman Blake and shivering in the can..not sad..just shivering and feel plain. Life is just unpredictable.

And right now..I'm too lazy to do anything. I kinda planinng to change my lay out.

I miss my "friend" ( I tell you later about that)