Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Me Today!


>> Listening to the Radiohead : High and Dry (acoustic version)

Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels

I just watch an Incredible Bloody hilarious movie! It's the hilarious Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels!
That movie is just, well, different. I don't really like action movie, because it's always loaded by blood and horrible stuffs (and non sense!), but this movie is different! really! I mean, well, it's loaded with blood and guns. But the story is really made my head nearly explode! The story from the Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels is genuinely different. It's offer us the black funny joke bar, cards and gangster from British life. From that movie, I assure you, I almost thought that the *fuck* word is coming from British! No, really. Is it? (Me pounders and really need an answer right away.)

I thought, this movie is going to be a bloody movie(I mean literary) without any single story on it. But then again, I was completely wrong! I like this movie! It’s kinda reminded me with that Japanese movie, Space Travelers. It's a Japanese action movie, but for me it's not really an action movie. The story from The Space Travelers is different. Well, it's not the same like the Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels' story. The Space Travelers, it's a touching and well-manner action movie. The Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels is more a bloody cynical hilarious action movie. But both of them are absolutely going to spend their life in my 'greatest movie I have ever watched' sack!

Well, aside from that movie, I watched Bicentennial Man too. That movie gave me some shiver; I mean I know there is no such a thing. And if there is such a thing, then I think the whole world is going to end! I assure you! It's scary. At the 1st it's so touching and everything but at the end it gave me some chill. Creepy. But Robin Williams is always playing good, as always.

Anywhoo..I just thought that I really need to change my blog lay out. I just bored with it. Maybe I'll change it, if I have time to do it. This holiday, you said it is a holiday, Fuck no! I don't have any holiday! I get a job from the campus organization, a job there, a job here, and a job everywhere!! Dammit! Can I just get a rest here! argh! Well, it’s for my own good (sick!)

See ya, around!