Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Me Today!



Dead Poet's Society Rocks my socks!

Listen to : The Kytes (College band from Glasgow) : Born to be in doubt (what a pity?)

Holla! hey, readers...I have a good news, Ethan, that dude my friend, he put my fansign for him in his blog. So sweet of him..*huggles*. I give it for a thanks because, everytime I go to his blog, he always make me laugh! Good dude, Ethan!

My fella Indonesian, Anggie, is come back from...BALI!! ouch! lucky her, huh? met any cool surfer dudes there? ooh, I bet you did! Once again lucky you, Anggie!^_^

One more important thing! I watched Dead Poet's Society the other day, and it's fantastic! briliant! really brilliant movie! Yes, it's another Robin Williams movie. Personally, I think Dead Poet's Society is his best. And it has lots of cute guys...Ethan Hawke and Robert Sean Leonard. Caught my eyes, they are. Oh, well..I'm sleepy..I have to sleep..I'm a sleepy cow..

jack and eliz on island
You are "Welcome to the Caribbean, love."
You're more than a little world-weary, but also
intelligent and you keep your head when things
get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite
drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get
in the way sometimes.


Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings from Pirates of the Caribbean are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, I haven't seen The Pirates of the Caribbean movie...I hope it's good. Well, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are in..so why not, huh? *drooling like a teenager* urgh..pathetic!

creative: you are an individual at school and thats
why your friends all think you're amazing. you
offer a shoulder to cry on when people need on,
you give good advice and overall a very good
friend. you enjoy being in the company of
others, particularly those closest to you and
sometimes depend on your friends too much. but
apart from being dependent, you can mostly make
it on your own and excel over others. you are
fun, good natured and a great person to be
around!


what kind of girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Yay!! I'm creative, good! beware of the question..I got myself saying "argh, they all are no good!" when this quetion stroke me which solo artist is the best:
justin timberlake, avril lavigne, kelly osbourne, eminem
Oh, well, then I choose Eminem!! argh! I feel guity! I hate him!! Die you!

I gotta go..to sleep. Adios!