Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Me Today!



To the Bloody Idiot(s) who bombed the JW Marriot Hotel, Jakarta : May the HELL be with you, cuz nobody wants!
Listen to-- Coldplay: Shiver

Fuck the bomber!! You such a loser! What's on their mind? I tell you what's on their mind : NOTHING! They're idiots! They're SICK!
What happen on this earth? Bombs are everywhere just like a toy, Killing people like they're just piece of shit, Drug addicts are everywhere you see, Crime is a life style. What's this all about? Earth is now a LIVING HELL! Great!
I know people die everyday, but I don't think they wanna die because a heavy explosive bomb. And I don't think they wanna die with lost body parts, with burning skins!!
August 5th is a Tragic day. People running panicly, fire and blood everywhere, scent of burning flesh is covering the air and a burning building. At the same day, when people running panicly to save their own lives, Me, laughing and joking around with my date. IRONIC, yes indeed IRONIC. But that's life.
Nine innocent people have to die ironicly on this JW Marriot tragedy and four of them were just taxi drivers!! dammit! The Bomber(s) doesn't have a heart! They wouldn't thinking about the victims' family, because (once again) they don't have brain to think!
Oh, God! I'm sick and tired of all this.