Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Me Today!


News!
Listen to-- SOAD : Innervision

Okay..here we go..My old time crush back at the high school is going to the same univ. Yupe, it's a crack! Well..a crack in a good way..Wee..I 'm just too hyper and excited. but I know that I date someone now..so this is gonna be hard..

Talking about my old time crush, he's a bit chubby now. A little more flesh, I wont bother that. I can handle a big hug ..hahaha..LOL. You know, what so funny about him, actually what so funny about me. Everytime I see his face, I can't help myself to smile. He always makes me smile, even when He just standing there and doing nothing! It's silly, but trust me, it happens!

You know, that feeling kinda scares me. It's just a crush, right? right? right? Oh, well, I'm not pretty sure myself.

Anyway..I'm in my parent house now, spending the weekend (it's my sister birthday!) . But I already miss my apartment. I think I have to clean my aparment. Lately, everytime I walk in, I sneeze..so yeah..I think it's some kinda automatic reminder. I have to clean my apartment. So, CJ, work your lazy ass, girl!!

Hem..speaking of my apartment, Yesterday, when I was alone-sleeping -in my apartment. I dreamt something really scary. I woke up grasped--tried to catch some breath and my heart beat run so fast. I dreamt, my lil brother got killed by a BOMB in my parent house. Yes! I know, I think I got a little paranoid about the whole bomb stuffs, well who doesn't??

You know what? I just bought a basketball shaped key holder!! It's so--well--squezee. Oh, well I got weird fancy feeling with basketball..I love the game, I always enjoy playing it and seeing it. Basketball rules! and oh, talking about basketball, this guy, my highschool crush was our school basketball team player. He's not really good by the way..LOL. True though! I still can remember he failed to score in one of the game. Poor kid!

I have to go to sleep, maybe tomorrow I can back on. Before that, for Ethan dude! Yes, that's you! I want my fansign! (on a girly tune) LOL jokin'. Take it easy, dude..I wont kill you. We're still have plenty of time..I guess..It's not really the end of the world, is it?
And Anggie, please B.L.O.G! Not like Sean here..Who is absolutely lazy! He can't even move his fucking ass to the computer! Lazy boy!