Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, November 24, 2003

Me Today!


Shopping!! and NOT leaving town for a week *sigh*
Listen to--Maroon 5: Harder to breath

I just bought new shoes--just a normal one--it's converse! I love my new converse shoes! Wanna see..I bought the low cut..but I couldn't find the navy low cut pic..so..yeah.
looks like my navy low cut converse shoes!


And the new fact that I think my family and I canceled the trip--We have to discussed about it later..

Talking about new fact--a new fact about Dimas!--> He's smoking!. Dammit! I'm not really like smokers...but I dunno..*sigh* I'm confused..and shocked..Why I didn't know about this one!

ur destined to be with vic
Your destined to be with Vic! u r sooooooo lucky!!



which member of F4 are u destined to be with?
brought to you by Quizilla


Gosh!! F4!! Man, I should die! LMAO! AWW!! Vic!! aww!! *gee, I sound like a teenyboopers!*

Oh, well..I have to search some articles for my college task.. *sigh* . See ya later peeps.