Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Me Today!


Mother Goose, Blur and leaving town for a week!
Listen to--Bonnie Pink: it's gonna rain

Holla people! So, tell me about my new layout? Licks it or barf it? Comment needed--badly. Actually, I'm not planning to change my layout. This disaster happened, because the fucking blogger fucked my old layout up. I dunno what exactly happen, but the template was just half disappear--Yes, HALF! Lunatic mother fucker! Blogger can kiss my fucking ass!! Mind the language, I'm just pissed. Dammit!

Anyways...I still work on my new layout here. So yeah..It’s not that perfect--if you compare my blog with Rick's *sigh*. Rick's blog is such a masterpiece...You should die Rick! You're so damn talented! Oh, well you ARE my brother...no wonder you're talented…LOL.

I have this Mother Goose thing from a Japanese comic book…I think it's a poem or a song...maybe...dunno.

*Mother Goose*

..Monday’s child is fair of face..
..Tuesday’s child is full of grace..
..Wednesday’s child is full of woe..
..Thursday’s child has far to go..
..Friday’s child is loving and giving..
..Saturday’s child works hard for a living..
..And the child that is born on Sabbath day is bonny and blithe, and good and gay..



I'm Friday's child!! I'm loving and giving…Gee…I sound so damn good...LOL. So people tell me on what day do you belong to?

I got so many random thought in my mind today…so if my blog today confused you, that's mean my mission is success, NO! That’s mean I'm still ill--or normal. LOL.
I listen to a new Blur's song today. To be honest it was sound awful! Shit! I dunno if it because Graham (the former guitarist) leaving the band or else, but the new song was sound not so Blur--if you know what I mean. It didn't have the 'beat' like in Song 2 or Bettlebum. I still don't buy the new album--Think Tank--maybe I'm planning NOT to buy..*sigh*
Instead of Blur's new album..maybe I will buy Hidell's new album--Up & Coming! They're not sound pretty bad (I love Clint! ). Visit some unofficial site of Hidell--Hidellrock.com and Hidellized.com. I change my desktop and winamp skin with Hidell's picture. Dammit! I should die! I'm such a freak! shit! LOL.

By the way, since it's near Ied day (11/26). I would like to say--Happy Ied for all Moslems in the world! May you all get the blessing of Ramadan and the winning of Ied day! . Talking about Ied day, my family’s planning to go back to homeland--Lampung (from my mother side)--just visiting for a week. Meeting some relatives, it’s been a long time ago since the last time I went to Lampung (I think I was 12 or something). I kinda missed them. But the disadvantage is…I can’t go online! I dunno if in Lampung (my relative’s house) has an internet connection or not. Oh, well…It’s just a week. No big deal.

Anywhoo, Ethan...if you’re (still alive) out there! I need to ask you a question. Is it true that Iggy Pop and Sum 41 sing together on an old song from Iggy Pop? Cuz, I think I heard it on the radio somewhere…Ethan bro, I think you have to stop hiatus now. It’s not really good for your weight. I think I can see your tummy clearly pointed now…LOL. No! that’s true! I can see it!

Dammit! I have to finish my homework. Yes, Indeed my friends, homework! My Profs didn’t let me free and have some little fun! I mean IT IS HOLIDAY!! Dammit! Oh, well…See you when I see you I guess…Bye!