Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, December 22, 2003

Me Today!


I'm free!!!
Listen to--Arab Strap : Flirt


I'm so fucking free! Yay! The finals exams are totally over! *Phew* Whatta week! No more exams! no more papers! At last now, I can go to cinema! Yay! Well, tonight me and Dimas are gonna watch Kill Bill a bit late, but what the heck!!

And I have to buy Pirates of Carribean DVD, must have! I love Johnny Depp and orlando *drool*

Btw, Ethan... You're gonna be fine! I'm sure! I love you Bro!
Zahira, I miss you too! I'll chat with you soon!

And for everyone that really kind to visit my site, I love you all! *I feel so happy, now!*


lol
You're a lollipop!! Your known for your coolness,
for you are a trend setter. You're a natural
leader, and are good under pressure. People
often seek you out for advice, for you have
great insight.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I love lollipop! Yay!

Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerfull, bright and always want to try something new. Your inquisitive and quite lovable. You have many friends and will succseed in life.
Your: Happy eyes! Your cheerfull, bright and always
want to try something new. Your inquisitive and
quite lovable. You have many friends and will
succseed in life.


What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Succeed in life? Hem..I dunno about that...thanks for prayin' anyway..

l
Love mask
You love everything. You have a good life. Everyne
loves you. You always seem to hook up people
and make it work. You can make people fall in
love when they hate each other Please rate my
quiz for me thanks and I hope you had fun


What mask should you wear?(new 19 outcomes with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Do I sound cheap or what?? fucker!!


PS: by the way..I add some new links on musics and friend list..just wanna say that..