Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Me Today!


I had a nice monday!
Listen to--Frank Sinatra: Something Stupid

Hmm....I've been thinking, to tell you or not to tell you about this silly thing. Last Monday I went out with Dimas. I think it's our real second date. Well, I think...LOL . Don't ASK!

Anyhow, the date was almost getting worst and weirder, almost failed to be exact. You wanna know why? The plan is we're eating lunch 1st, after that went to the bookstore--Gee, whatta geek! LOL. Then we went to the movie to watch an Indonesian movie--Arisan!--a satiric great movie. The 1st 2 went nicely, but the 3rd one was almost given me a headache--Wait a sec! It was give me a fuckin’ headache! The cinema was full of middle school/high school teenagers and they were so noisy and made the room so fucking hectic! It was driving me NUTS! . Apparently, there’s an Indonesian teen flick--break the Indonesian Box Office--Eiffel, I’m in Love! Movie. Well, you get the picture about the movie right? Romantic teen movie! *sighs*. And they were ALL waiting for that movie! All of them!!

So then, we’re decided not to go to Cinema--Of course we were! Dammit! You should see the line!! So we went to the local Café for having some drinks and just making some real nice quality of conversation-- what?!

Oh, yes, the conversation is so nice--incase you weren’t notice I say that with a sarcasm on it. You know what line I start the convo with? You won’t believe me. I asked him his favorite color!! Oh yes, I did! See how silly it went. Hahahaha! . Oh, well apart from it, the convo went nicely. We met some juniors from Psychology in the Café--I hope they’re not make our date such a big gossip. One of them, actually taking our picture with her camera phone!! They’re wacko. Just grow up, will ya!

After, the Café we decided to go to the bookstore again--Dimas said he wants to buy his little sister a Harry Potter 5 Indonesian version book. But suddenly He change his mind, He wanted to go to the Movie again. Then we checked there, luckily we didn’t have to wait in line again and he bought the tickets and we watched Arisan!--the movie. It was a nice movie by the way. It’s satiric, which is I love. It’s so fuckin’ funny. It’s really fun laughing at things or ideas that you usually hate. Rich people without brain. Exactly! . And the actors are really acting so well! I like it! And another weird part, we met one of our professor and two faculty staffs in the cinema! sat right next to me!!--Awkward . It feels like you went on a date with accompany by your father or something. LOL

Well, I had fun last monday. It was fun. And He still don't want to tell me his new year resolution!! LOL . Oh well...

Anywho, I had a nice convo with Rick on MSN last saturday. He's so nice! We're mocking about Ethan--We're watching you Ethan! I heart you Rick! and Happy belated 1 year Anniversary with Nicole!! I'm happy for you.
Zahira and Ziameze thanks a lot for the comments! I love you guys! And for everybody who visited my blog--it's very nice of you!

So there, I got to go. I have a meeting tomorrow about the next event in Campus. Busy! See ya!

http://www.yourchillin.com

What animal are you? Take the test!



Water
You are guided by water. You are generally calm and
peaceful, but you can be very destructive
without even realizing it.(Rate my test)


What force is your soul?
brought to you by Quizilla