Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Me Today!


A bit late: Happy new year 2004!
Listen to--Frank Sinatra: New York, New York (yes, it says 2 times!)

I know this is a bit late...but I've been sick--cold and cough--I can't get online, so spare me.LOL.
Okay, now I will start my drama , you better take a sit. Are you comfortable? Good. I'll begin,
I admit, this--or that 2003 was not an easy year for me. My grades were falling--a little, My fucking love life was scary, My parents were annoying so were with my siblings--they'll NEVER grow up--Like I am!? LOL . I still can't drive a car! Now that sucks!! It's not like in the US, they have a driving class in High school, here Indonesia, and we don't have it. We have to learn driving from courses somewhere else and you know me..lazy..so I don't learn. But I find out now, that I made a mistake, so this new year 2004 I decided to learn! Wish me luck okay people, I'll try not to break anything. .
Well, this year I have more online friends . I love them of course even with the nasty one--psst it’s Ethan! I’m not sure I pleased them with the messages I gave them or maybe no messages . I consider myself as a friendly person but not so much socialized, you know…meeting non sense useless person, partying and get drunk stuffs--see! I’m so sarcastic. So, maybe I’m not really a chatting person who really enjoy talking my so personal life or useless things to other peoples…Well then again, maybe I just need time. If I find the person is so fun and patience enough to bear me, then I make friends.
I learn a lot about life, friendship and love that year. I see myself seeing things much different that year, more mature sight and I’m glad I did it--it’s about time, you dumb ass! . And this year I started to think that I have to change my appearance to more mature from the teenage tomboy look--believe me I’ve been using jeans and t-shirts all the time! And don’t forget the nasty looking sneakers, yucks! -- to more feminine side of me, skirts and shirts and real shoes. LOL. . It really helps my way of behave. Really! I learn how to walk properly--I used to walk like a caveman! I tell you that! But I can’t lowering my laughter, anyways I like to brothering people that way, That’s my talent! .
I get more friends, like I say earlier. I’ll name them now, it’s just a few. I’m not like the friendly Ethan who has a lot of friends (I’m sure he force them to make friends with him! I’M SURE!).
Yes, there’s Ethan, My lovely brother (FYI, I use sarcastic tone. LOL). He’s so funny, he always makes me laugh and when he sad, I’m sad too--Cuz I lost my clown! He always mocking my love life because he has none. He always says Psawh! Until now, I still don’t know what on earth is Phsaw! He’s a kind person, I love him!
And there’s Rick--also my brother. He’s more way mature than Ethan. He always gives me good advice about love, always supporting me. I heart him! But I hate him for not blogging so often! LOL kiddin’ I know his busy somewhere…..
There’s Anggie, my fellow Indonesian! Her france is so well, I often don’t know what she’s talking about! LOL. We always supporting each other, I love you for being there Anggie.
There’s also Josh or there’s not. Josh, my marfy mentor, you’ve been missing too long I miss you! Remember that ‘get off me you punk’ lines? LOL good old times! I miss that! Get back here, you gulfball!
And there’s Sean--of course I mention you! Thanks for introducing me with good books or cheesy books. LOL. And thanks for keep patience for my harsh jokes on you.*Throw rocks!*
And the girls from the message board--I can’t name you all, but I still love you guys! *group hug*. Thank for keep my wackiness and my randomness, you guys keep me on track, I love you! And we will take over the world! And Bean Siggerstaff too. LOL.
Zahira, Mita, Koebiz, Ziameze, my new online friends. You guys rock! I love your comments and kindness. We will get to know each other more this year 2004, I hope!
And of course my offline friends, Ibe, Deep, Tanti, Iman, Dimas, Rizal, Cayou, Fera,
and all Psychology class of 2002. You guys, make me learn more about friendship and life. We’ll get thru this together.

Oh, my god that long! I hope I don’t bore you. I love you all! I will blog again later about my new years resolution. I’m still on IT.