Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Me Today!


My Ultimate New Year Resolution! Watch out people!
Listen to--Beastie Boys: Intergalactic


I'm not really good at doing this thing really...Alrighty, I will begin,

Things do to in this 2004:

- Get my driving license--I never knew that driving would be so hard. I'm lazy.
- Buy the miniatur telecaster guitar for Sean--don't mention this to him, it should be a surprise.
- Study hard for my grades--I should get my flying grades back!
- Learn more about child psychology outside class.
- Read more great books--so people, if you knew some wonderful books, any genre, please do tell me...I give you cookie?
- Listen to good music! Any UK underground-ers would be good. Anything rock doesn’t matter for me…So if you people heard any good stuffs, do tell!
- Learn more about web designing, java stuffs, html.
- Learn more about film maker--this is for the next event I'm onto.
- Not to get snap easily at problems--I should manage my temper or I turn to be my mum!!
- Be nice at Dimas cuz I think he diserve it--I'm cruel sometimes..and I know it's not good.
- Try not to selfish toward other people, esp. my friends.--get rid that 'me first' attitude!
- Watch many good movies, inspiring ones!--it might useful for my column at the campus magazine.
- Write more, anything!
- Draw sketches again--before I forget how to draw!
- Exercise more. I definitely need to jog and doing some basketball--I think I'll get gym class this semester.
- Learn more about photoshop.
- Act more my age!--not younger (the selfish kiddo!) or not older (desperate old women!). It's hard to act my age!
- Not eating to much greasy food and fat food.--Do the diet! you crap!
- Eat more vitamins, esp. Vitamin C and fruits and vegetables--Yay! broccoli!--so I don't get sick easily!
- Treat my friends good, esp. my best friends. Give them more attention, I think I pay too much attention at myself and forget them--me=selfish bitch!
- Don't forget people's birthday!!!
- Be nice at my family--They miss me, even if they don't show it!
- Don't slam the door, every doors!
- Walking nicely!--you're a girl! not a caveman! I should have a new personality.
- Drag Dimas to stop smoking and support Ethan.
- No sleep late at night--that’s mean NO ‘3 am still awake’! and anyway..it’s not good for the skin (Gee, I feel like a beautician…*sighs*)
- Don't laugh too loud, people's ears have some limitation. but...
- Buy new glasses. The sooner the better.
- Be more religious, 'God is the only one who will never grow tired listening to men'--Kierkegaard (my favorite philosopher!)

Yeah, I think that's all...It'll develop along the year I believe...
I hope I can do this resolution, not just write it down than forget it. I hope I’ll learn more about experience in life this year. Damn it, I feel like Felicity! LMAO

Alright, I have to rush. Bye peeps…


Quiz Me
CJ was
an Attractive Executioner
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me




discover your jack-o-lantern face @ quiz me



You are Bloom!


What (non drugstore) Makeup Brand Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla