Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Me Today!


Soon..the holiday would be over...*yay!*
Listen to--Wheatus: Teenage Dirt Bag

Am I weird for liking the holiday is end soon? ahahaha. I miss school. Seriously, I miss learning Psychology. Gee, I'm a geek. ahahaha.

I get not really nice scores this semester, I think I'm not really serious on my task. I'll be better for this new semester. Well, I get an A for my Philosophy of Man--Yay! I love that class! but I get a C for Statistics--I'm not surprised, I know it, I can smell it. argh! Well, the rest of the classes I get Bs. Not so bad huh? Yeah,well...I think I can do better than that. I'll try again. I won't give up on Psychology.

This new semester I will study harder. I have 9 classes this semester. I'll name it,
- Learning Psychology
- Statistics 2-- Yeah, I know that will come.
- Social Psychology 2
- Economic Behavior
- Mental Health
- Behaviors in Organization
- Community Psychology
- Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Personality 1

I've found them really interesting so, I take them all. I'll do my best this semester! Go CJ Go! Damn I'm weird.

Speaking of ending the holiday, next week I'll be back to my lil apartment and back to school. The problem is, I hate cleaning my place . I bet it so smelly right now. Eww...I have to clean everything. Have you heard about the chicken disease thing in Asia? Well, I dunno about it on my area though, but incase it attacks. I have to clean it soon. I don't wanna have that nasty bird flu . Eww..I turn to chicken. ahahaha. NOT!

Anyway, tomorrow My friends and I will go to amusement park--Rizal's plan, remember? We'll have a lot of fun!
Dimas can't come, he has this HUGE problem about the next event on campus. He's responsible for the National Education Exhibition on March. And we--the people--have to raising money. Big number of money. 5 hundreds million rupiahs. Oh, yes, it's a big one! And he has to meet some people tomorrow so he couldn't come. Isn't it IRONIC? one of our friends is stress about the event we're on to and we--the friends--are having fun alone without him! ahahaha. I feel terrible. well, a little... oh, well Dimas will do fine.

Anywho, I just had two chat with Ethan! He's not dead, people, too bad. Ahahaha. Kiddin' After we have that chat we came to some conclusion, That we both cowards and weird. Interesting huh? He's fun tho.

And Rick, I'm sorry for greeting your birthday late, I didn't know. Sorry. Happy belated birthday! Again... *grins*

Zinamic Zuo aka Zahira and Ziameze, you two still rock out there?! I heart you both girls!

Emil, when are you online, dude? Are you busy with school and stuffs? Get on to the MSN! What's your GPA! tell me!

Thanks for everyone who visited my blog, do it again next time okay? Ahahaha.
Later people.

Oh, and one thing, that Jackass movie is the most stupid nonsense movie I have ever watched.

It looks as though you're just a little Fudged in the Head
'Fudged in the Head' PLEASE VOTE!!!


What Type of Lunatic are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Mr. Depp!! cool!

HASH(0x890f9a0)
Babie's laughter: Warm, kind and loving; a baby's
laugh represents you. You are very innocent and
enjoy the simple things in life. You are
probably very good with children and have a
positive, happy soul. (please rate my quiz)


What Sound Are You?(now w/ pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Awww...look at that babies...awwww