Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Me Today!


The Background music does bother me! Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Listen to--Weezer: Dopenose

Weezer songs are always cheering me up. I dunno why? I just love them. Well, I don't really know what to write. I had a lazy week, indeed. Just laying around, sleep til noon, watching TV and DVDs, Lay Out-ing leaflet for next event in campus, providing article for the mag.

I talked to Iqbal again, of course mocking about Alfin who really pretend he's a perfect being which is clearly NOT. Alfin really can kiss my fucking ass! He judged Iqbal and Dimas like he knows them really well. And telling me that they're not really honest to me and they're buncha coward who prentending to be someone else. I mean, what's his right to talk about my friends! He doesn't even know about them! I know them really well and as long as I know they never lie to me. And they always act normally wacko around me. I know buncha secrets about them. I DO trust them! So Alfin, you really need to get yourself a shrink, dude! You're in deep shit! You really need a new head, cuz I think you lost your old one, Pig!
Iqbal said maybe he just jealous to Dimas. Hahahahaha . If it's true, how immature Alfin can be!

Anyhow, Iqbal said, I have to write about Alfin's problem and publish it to our underground paper--it's a monthly paper for our clique only--not that I have a prep clique or whatever, it's just part of the deal. Yeah, maybe I would. He has an interesting problem anyway. We can discuss about it. Anyway, Alfin will go to Aussie this Jan 25th, I'd say beware Australians!. Ahahahahaha.

Dimas is still out of town, the family wedding party, at Jogyakarta. He sent me another sweet sms again. But I can't send him any sms since yesterday. I tried to call him but the stupid operator said I dialed the wrong number?! What's that all about?! Damn operator! Wait, He sent me another sms now. I try to reply. It sent! Yay! Nice.

I have a bad news about ,Rizal. He had this tooth surgery and he still has the bleeding. He only eats pouridge and milk. Aww...I'm sorry Rizal . I hope you'll get better soon. I missed you. And how is the plan trip to the amusement park?

Another offline friend, Alfan is asking me to spend weekends in Carita with other friends of course. But I have to reject it, I have a job to do in Friday and Saturday, I'm sorry Alfan.

Tanti is still there, she's my TV shows info source. She rocks! Don't forget to bring the Miniature Telecaster guitar tomorrow, dudette!

Deep is still busy with her event, Job Training. I hope everything goes well for you Deepsy! hahahahaha. I love that name--Deepsy--sounds stupid!

I had a new online friend, His name is Emil--remember me of someone really important to me. I used to really like a guy name Emil. I'm not sure I forget him, though. Oh, well. I had a nice chat with Emil, He's fun. And don't forget to buy the Hot Hot Heat CD for me! hahaha.

Of course I still have the Dynamic Duo or should I change it to Zinamic Zuo. Hahaha. It's Zahira and Ziameze! Zahira just had a blast night watching Sean Paul's concert. Yeah, Zahira, I make sure Dimas knows about that. Ziameze, I hope the interview was going well. I believe you done a great job! Zinamic Zuo-hahahaha. I love it. From now on I will call you both Zinamic Zuo. Agree?

And yeah, there's still Nita aka Bellissima. You wanna know my tricks girl? Let me think about it first. Ahahaha. I will put your list on my friends blog, how 'bout that?

Rick and Ethan, you both are missing, again! Oh, well. Be good brothers!

See, that's what you get when you don't know what to write on your blog! Hahahaha. I'm lame, I know!

People like you because you're smart!
What attracts people to you?

brought to you by Quizilla