Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, April 19, 2004

Me Today!


Just Had a Wonderful Weekend--Live music, Party, Museum, Volunteering, and Beach!
Listen to--


I really had a wonderful weekend. Thank God. I really need it. You know, I've been so stressed lately with school's shits and I hate it. But last weekend, I had a wonderful weekend. Awesome!

1st, Friday, April 16th.
Our campus, Psychology, had this live event every year and we had this live music and comedy drama by the freshmen. Nice one. Not so spectacular as my freshmen year but they're okay. I laugh a lot. LMAO. I had fun and Dimas almost want to do THA DANCE. The most humiliating dance ever. LOL. But then He stops. Thank God. LMAO. He didn't like the song.

2nd, Saturday, April 17th.
I spent the night at my parents' house because my uncle has this party. His 50th Birthday party. I met a lot of relatives and my mother and father's friends. My parents were like, "Hey, this is Jessica, our 1st daughter, who go to University Of Indonesia". Oh, University of Indonesia is like one of the best Univ in Indonesia, so yeah. Thank God, They're not saying "Do you have any decent son that can go out with my daughter" LMAO. My parents always DO that.
And yeah, Ethan, when I said there's no booze in the party. Well, I was wrong. There's some and they were like non-drinker but drink, so, you know. One glass of wine and their sanity is gone. LOL. It's kind of funny watching people like that. Not that decent while there are lil kids around. Too bad. Anyway, I met other relatives and new people. So I guess it was okay.

3rd, Sunday, April 18th.
This is the ultimate weekend. Ever. So far. It was so great. In the morning, about 8 am, we, the volunteers (Ine, Rere, Uthe, Anis, Iqbal2, and me) were arrive at the Kota train station and had some porridge with chicken (bubur ayam). Then, we went to the nearest museum--History Of Jakarta Museum. It was old, great and beautiful building. And a lot of paintings and antique stuffs and other historical things. It was great to knowing your culture and heritage. It was awesome! wicked!

After that, around 10 am, we went to the volunteering place--the poor fishermen boats--near the sea. Dimas, Rizal, Diana and Nirta just arrived at the place. Too bad they're not coming with us to the museum. Rizal is so pissed we missed him. LOL. But I know he just kiddin'. Then we begin the lessons. We played with the kids, as always, they were fun and cheerful. I love them. Every week I went there, I always want to come again and again. Hear their laughter, their asking voice, they are so smart. I like to teach them.

After play and teach, around 1 pm some of the guys want to go to the near island in Jakarta, to one of the island of The Seribu Islands. Then some of the fathers of the kids offering their boat to take us to the island. and of course we said yes!!!! LOL.

We're so excited to go to the Onrust Island. It's a Dutch word, onrust island is the never rest island. I think. LOL. A lot of funny things happens, of course it's dealing with Rizal and strong>Anis<. The two guys is so fuckin' hilarious. And Dimas gave me this beautiful seashells. Awwww....And some walking thru the beach sands and just joking around. Awwww..... I can start Awww-Awww-ing for the next 30 hours but it would be bored you, so yeah. Ahahahaha.

We went home around 7 pm. Dimas and me take dinner first of course. On the train along the way home, we talked a lot about stuffs, about he have this planning/dream to teach children in the Islamic school thing. Actually, I almost want to laugh, but it would be so rude, so I just nodded and I said I support you. LOL. It was great knowing him begin to love kids. I don?t know what's so great about it but I'm happy. It's weird. LOL. You know me, I'm weird.

So, the moral of the story : don?t forget to bring sun block to the beach because you never know how tan you can be.

Oh, yeah, it's so true. *tanned*
And Dimas is complaining how tan he is and he hate it. Whatever, Dimas!