Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Me Today!


Just feel like to blog some!
Listen to--The Strokes: Last Night

Boo! LOL. I'm on hyper mood. Weeeeeee...Okay I stop.

Good news! Good news! I have my social job at the campus!! Yay! After some hilarious interview, I get the Job! Well, not really a job, they don't pay me. But it's a good opportunity to help people who need it. And Kids! Yeah, I love kids.

The social project is, there are some fishermen that lost their houses because the government just get ride of them without give them some shelter, just for the reason of developing the city!--I mean, developing the city for who? Doh! They are also live in the city, you MORON!--And now they have to live on their little ships with the entire family!

My job is I'm supposed to help them on they study and care. I have assist them, accompany them to learn and play. Tell them stories, play games with them. It's fun, it's great to hear them laugh. I mean they just kids...They need to have fun...It's not fair to let them lose their childhood just because the unfair government. It's like the justice IS ONLY for the rich!

Man, I'm sorry I kept talking about politics and social problems. It just wasn't feel right for me. I see it with my own two eyes. I'm supposed to do something about it right?!
And it's been about 2 weeks running now, sorry I tell you so late about this--it's because the damn exams. You know what, Dimas is joining the social project too last week!! Yay! It's great. He told me the reason why he joined it--"so that you don't have to miss me cuz you can see my face more often"--RIGHT! *smirk*. Stupid answer. And that stupid smile of him again. Sometimes, I just don't find him really serious about us. I dunno. Maybe I'm the one who too uptight about this.

Speaking of politics, tomorrow, April 5th 2004, We, Indonesians, will have voting day(1st row). So wish us luck, okay people. Cross your fingers with me. I want this voting day to success.

Oh, and I already finished the damn mid term tests!! Yay! God, I feel free. LOL. I really need a massage, hair treatment, skin treatment and new hair cut. Seriously. LOL. I might sounds like an Elle Woods(legally blonde)--Beauty care maniac!--LMAO. I'm NOT, I just need to relax. Yeah, I really do need to relax, after that damn 2 weeks of hard work, blood and tears. LOL. Sorta.
And yeah, I need a good laugh too. I'm tired using the same face again for two fucking weeks--frowning mixed with anxious face . Seriously. I need to go to the movie or something. Oh, yeah. I forgot, I have a date next week. LOL. How can I forget that? *stupid*

Anyway, where's everybody? Why is my commenting so lonely? Where are my people, er...I mean my friends. LOL. Ethan is going to LA--be good bro!, Rick is busy--like all the time (I understand Rick), Emil is on Finals--fight! fight!, Zahira is busy--of course, I bet she looks pretty in the work and my Thai friend Ziameze is busy too--how the happy April going on?
And thanks for Nic for checking my blog.
I feel so lonely *sniffs*. Where are you guys? Am I the only one who don't have a job and still can blog?
Hello, People? Where art thou?!



I am the Master of the Universe!
Magister Mundi sum!
"I am the Master of the Universe!"
You are full of yourself, but you're so cool you
probably deserve to be. Rock on.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla