Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Me Today!


I will be graduated from university! yay!
Listen to-- nothing...

Wow! I can't believe I still remember my password to my blogger...

Hell yeah! it's been a long time people! I've been trough a lot of things in 2005-2006. In 2005, I worked as an tourism ambasador from Jakarta. And in this year 2006, I finished my bachelor degree in psychology! Yay! I did it...and I still maintaining my relationship with dimas! Remember the name? HOHOHO... you must! >_<>

Anyhow...despite the euphoria...I kinda worried and confused about my future... I'm looking for a job now...I'm jobless now... but I'm still working on it tho...sending some resume and application letters to some hospital, clinic and kindergarten to became a teacher...hohoho..I will poison the kids minds...hohoho..kidding! ;-p

Oh, well...I wanna visiting my long time blogging friends...OMG! I miss you guys so much! I'm sorry I didn't send you guys anything for so long..My fault..i shoulda find some times...sorry guys... Hope this time I'll come around.. ^_^