Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Me Today!


Things are clear today...
Listen to--Ten2Five: My world is full of you.


Well, I'm a bit calm now. Inside and out. Well, I never tell what I feel yesterday to anybody except you guys--MY BLOGGER FRIENDS. Yes, It's true. Told you I'm a bit INTROVERT. LOL.

Last night, I spend my night read two books, from the first cover to the every last bits of it. LOL. *nodded* I'm a book worm, I am! First book ia a chicklit thing, just for fun and stuffs. It's about 188 pages and second book is a popular philosophy book, it's 158 pages long. And yes I read them all! marathon! huahahaha! I feel lika a king of the world! Geee...wait a sec! Not that! That's Titanic. LOL.

At first I dislike that popular philosophy book. It's my friend's book. I refuse to read it at first because the cover and the title is so cheesy and cheap. Well, that night I don't know why...I just wanna read that book...and after a couple pages I realize, hey this book wasn't that bad!. The last thing I know I was on the end of the book and I really get the answer about love, about what I feel last night...and I learn a bit to calm. And yes, feel satisfied! I just being weird and a bit freaking out. Because it's the second time I get and answer from a book or a piece of paper about love, about to choose, about my worriness. It was so WEIRD.

I dunno about it, tho. I kinda believe in signs and all. But I dunno, maybe it's just a coincedence. Maybe...

But I feel satisfied and calm at the moment and it was a good feeling. Thanks God! ^_^