Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Me Today!


Just had my statistics final
Listen to--people's chatting around

Whoa! it's been a while was it? LOL. Oh, yeah, I just have my statistics final. You ask me how was it? Please don't ask! LOL. I think (again!) I will get C. Shit! Whatever!

Have guys seen 50 first date? Man! I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Aren't they lovely couple? I love them! I love the movie.

Well, my school life is hectic. It's final indeed my friend! Fuck! LOL. A lot of papers to be done. Personality paper--discuss about my fav poet--Chairil Anwar's personality. Mental Health--making an intervention program for teenageers with mental disability. And paper for Economics Behavior--whose prof always calling my name at least 3 times in a day! Fuck! what's the matter with him? What's his problem?! Dammit!--Oh, yeah I work the paper with Dimas and the rest of the gang. LOL. A bit fun, consider Dimas is in my group. LOL. Oh, yeah..since I have to read this 'sexuallity today' it's really give a bad mental image and making me thinking about sex all the time. Help me! LOL! *must burn the book!*

My love life is (still) confusing but it's better now. I still try to forget the other guy and put Dimas in good position. LOL. *not THAT position we're talking about* *must burn THE book* LOL.
I miss laughing and spending time with him and not involved book and papers in it. It's been a long time we don't go out and spend time together. CJ, be patience, finals are only 2 weeks ahead! *patience!? right! it's HALF A MONTH! YOU FREAK!* LOL.

Oh, well..must burn the book now...LOL. kiddin' I have to go back to finish the damn papers! see ya around!

Thanks for pluggins, guys!