Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Me Today!

Me, the new public relation staff and mum get in to the hospital, Sucks!

Listen to--Battle without honor and humanity : Tomoyasui Hotei (
Kill Bill vol 1 Ost) --this OST rocks!
 
I'm sorry for not upload this blog for such a long time. Well, a lot of things happened. Bad and good ones. The good news is, I am now a public relation in my student organization. Yippi yay! I am so excited. I passed the 2 interviews and beat other 15 students to get into the division. Cool huh? I actually convinced them to let me join the organization. I bet that was my super power thing. LOL. Persuade people...*ahem* and rule the world. Kiddin'

And Dimas is get to the same student organization. But his position is higher than me. He's cool and can persuade people more than clever than me. Damn! Kiddin' Great for him. Maybe we can rule the world together. LOL. For sure!

You wanna know what position he is? He is now the new chairman of department of strategy and student movement. Okay, I'm not sure what it is but I think it's dealing with politics and advocation. Cool huh?! He's clever when dealing with politics stuffs. Well, as long as he can take care himself *and not get more scars*, I'll support him.

Okay now the bad news. I hate it. Well, who doesn't CJ?? My mum has dengue fever and typhus. And she is now in the hospital. Damn! I spent 3 nights in the hospital to take care of her. I love her. This is a bit scary for me. I always think the worse. But then again, thanks God, the doctor said if she'll progress well, the day after tomorrow she can go home! Yay!

Okay, got to go. Nurse call. LOL. I am now my mother nurse. Pray for my mum okay. Thanks for pluggins!

6
INTELLECTUAL ONE. For you the beauty is not enough.
He/she must be smart and friendly. You are one
who think in facts. You take your feelings in
background everything is material. For you a
good partner is seen on the good results he/she
makes, his job etc. This shows you that she/he
is a respectable person who has god qualities,
and then you start to fall in love with
her/him. You dont like people that are lying or
playing. Your loved one will never cheat on you
because he/she respects you and you choose your
partner carefully.PLEASE VOTE, I want to know
what you think about my quiz, I worked hard on
it.
You can always message me or tell me how I can
improve that quiz. Ill sure write back.


~THE big LOVE TEST!! What do you need? With PICS! For girls and boys!~
brought to you by Quizilla

The Strokes
Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You
and indie are on the same plane for me! You
bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots,
whether being minimalist like The White Stripes
or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing
what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I
like you alot?

What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla