Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Me Today!


Have you ever woke up and felt lonely?
Listen to--

would you? but why?


I’m sitting here, staring blankly at my monitor, thinking how lucky my life is because I have out of loneliness. Or have I? really?

I have bittersweet life like everybody else. And the good thing to know is, I kind of enjoy every single part of it, of my life. Even if sometimes I’m just moaning about it over and over again and making people bored of my story.
I sometimes cry over it but there’s still plenty of time, I smile because of it. How odd life could be, that’s I’m thinking.
Sometimes, I argue with myself. Drowning myself into some miserable life because I have tired to be happy. Have you feel that way? I have, but then when I’m whole again, I realized I’m just trying to find me, to find the complete me and nothing else.
I enjoy the searching of me.
What about you?

beautiful...


I just finished watch Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. And I’m sitting here, staring blankly at my monitor. There’s some drive in me that drag me to write what’s on my mind.
I feel...
I feel...
I feel sad for Jim Carrey as Joel Barish. Can you think, that there’s someone compulsive enough, not strong enough and try to reject their past about their loved one? I can’t think any possibilities like that. That’s too nuts. That’s too sad. Sad. Yes, sad.
I mean, I thank God that there’s nothing like that on this universe. Nothing like a machine that banished your (ex)loved ones’ memories. Why can he just move on and forgive? I believe people can forgive, even it’s hard to do. So that the memories can stay there to give you some lessons in life.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind


Or maybe it’s too...hurt. But I think it’s more hurt when you don’t remember the person that you have good memories with. Even if it’s only already end.
Well, other than that, that movie has an original story going on. So, yeah.
I never like Jim Carrey, and yeah, I think he made a good start to make me like him on that movie. Hehe.

Scary stuff, that movie. Makes me feel goosebumps just to think about it. Hope I won’t have to feel that way, going thru that pain. Because I’m not sure I can handle that myself. Again.