Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, August 23, 2002

Me Today!




listening to nothing.. : nothing..i'm sick!

holla! sorry! i've been so busy dealing with university things! but dont worry i enjoy myself! well, kinda..with the essay..and stuff, yea, like always..blah! never mind! i miss all of my high school friends! attention: if you guys ever come here, please send me a message, i really miss you guys!!!! btw, in my campus, i find this really cool guy! but i dont wanna spread his name to the world, cuz i'm too shy..you know..incase my other seniors read..i'll bluss! tee hee..
oh, well i dont know what to say..see ya , i guess!