Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, August 09, 2002

Me Today!




listening to Weezer : Maladroit

*sniff* I moving out.. wait? did i just cry, i mean.. i MOVING out! alright! yippie!
*screaming!* yuck! i just saw a RAT! dammit! where's that lil bastard go! Ha! i see you now..you are not going anywhere! "get me a mob!, wait.. you got a gun, that's be better.." dammit! i lost it now! i'll get you next time, you lil bitch! you better get a really good place to hide!
Argh! enough talking about that damn lil rat! Hey! i hear RATM! awesome!
Anyways..yeah, i decided to move out..Well, i still searching out for the best one.. But surely i'll move my butt out of the house!
Just wish me some luck, kay!