Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, August 09, 2002

Click here to find out what robot you really are

[If I were an online test, I would be The Lord of the Rings Character Test]

I'm The Lord of the Rings Character Test!

I like to think that everyone is really a character in my strange fictional world - I don't care if no-one outside it has a clue what I'm on about.

Click here to find out which test you are!



Arwen

Arwen

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Arwen, Elf, the daughter of Elrond.

In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software




I am 42.5% British, just like
Catherine Zeta Jones
A true English rose, but you know where the money is.

Take the Brit Quiz at
www.darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

Quiz written by Daz




I'm Special K! [not litterally...] You are the loveliest song from the 'Black market music' album - special K! You compare love to a drug rush. You are definitely a very happy person - err, song - although your backing vocalists can get on people's nerves quite easily.


Take the fuckin' wonderful "Which Placebo song are you?" test created by amm, and browse through Random Blasphemies. Because I said so.






Take the "How immature are you?" Test


created by sami