Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Thursday, July 25, 2002

Me Today!




listening to Travis : The man who album

Last nite was the full moon, no wonder everythings get weird. My mum mad for no reason, my father feeling not healthy, my brother always on sleep, my sister wants her cell phone back (what?), and me feel so damn bored!
oh, yeah..i was wrong the other day, 1st mistake is this friday, me and my family doesn't go to mountain house, but we're going to the beach! yay!
2nd mistake is, phantom planet's ticket conser is totally free, we just have to call to one of the radio station in Jakarta to get it! damn again! cuz, i always unlucky on that kinda stuff, well i just hope i get lucky this time..*cross my fingers*
ah, i just remeber somthing, last nite i did something ackward
i was tidy up the medicine box! in the middle of the nite (it's like about 1 am) weird, eh? Well what else can i do? i couldn't sleep..
nevermind about that..
oh, yea
Happy b'day mita! hope you pleased with the present!