Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Cool Guys Corner


he's cool enough!
2nd guy that i wanna talk about is.. Pablo Aimar.The 1st time I saw this latin face is on an indonesian mag, The mag is talking about this talented guy (he's a soccer player). He's one og the member of Argentina's national team.
He really amazed me with his smile, he's so cute! but too bad he already has a girl friend..dammit! lol, never mind..
i think if i'm not wrong..this guy back number is 16, too bad again, eh? my favorite number is 15
But, i think sean is still the best..tee hee..
visit him on this site