Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, July 21, 2002

Me Today!




listening to The sundays : Summertimes

Yesterday, i saw two cool movie! 1st, its call Indicment : Mcmartin Trial..that movie really makes me wanna study law! no, seriously! it's a great movie! well, i'm not really wanna take law as my major(what can i do..i already take psychology as my major..)But it's really encourage me,i mean..everytime you meet problem, just believe to yourself that there is still a way out..Optimist is all we need!
2nd movie, is Patch Adams! my goodness! that movie is so touching..i admit it..i almost cry..shit! i can't believe i just say that! Robin Williams is a very talented person!, even my father is agree with me..
anyways..just about a second ago one of my old friend called me, she's my elementary school friend, her name is Sekar, she said she missed me..i miss her too, it's like about two years since we last met..*sniff* i miss all of my friend now.. *sniff*
i should call them..ta..ta.. for now! ^_^