Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Saturday, July 20, 2002

Cool Guys Corner


is he hot or what? look at the eyes! my goodness! i'm melting
1st guy..that i wanna talk about is this guy..his name is Sean Biggerstaff.The 1st time I saw his face is in Harry Potter I. He played Oliver Wood, Harry's mentor for quidditch.
He really amazed me with his smile, his eyes and like everybody..his accent (scottish accentt!). The only thing i remember after saw the movie is..The guy who played Oliver Wood is A total Hottie!
and..i really desperate to know him more!
I search everywhere on the internet! and at last, i found him in www.thesnitch.co.uk/sbs.
Many pics of him and stories and of course not to mention gozzipz!
Now, his official site's is running..so i can meet him everyday..see his childhood pics..He's so cute! And oh yeah! i can't believe i 'm almost forget it! He's answered my 2 question.. go here mine are on no.3 and 15
he's so...adorable.
i really like him, i'm not gonna say i love him, i never met him you know..