Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Monday, July 29, 2002

Me Today!




listening to Eskobar feat Heather Nova : Somebody new

YUP! I'm BACK!, i really had a nice vacation.. as you know i'm going to the beach! Pangandaran west beach to be exact, it's in Java island, Indonesia, It's so beautiful!
But we couldn't swim there, the wave is so wild..yesterday two people died..scary, eh?
anyways..I met this nice person at the beach, his name is wahyu. We really had a good time! Me, my sis, he and his friends! we went cycling together! nice!
Oh yea, when my family and i were on the way home..we stopped to take a dinner at this one restaurant..and i saw this guy who really look like one of my school alumi (ian?)..he's so cute! but dammit i dun ask this guy..(is it really ian or someone else!) darn!
But hell yea! i get a wicked vacation! Hope you guys gets a wicked vacation too! ^_^