Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Friday, July 26, 2002

Me Today!




listening to The Cling : music will save you

hi all! my goodness! i really feel good today! last nite i had a lil chat with my friend, his name is Piti, we really had a nice conversation, actually i never talk like that before, we talked about my personal (talking about my exs..gee what a topic!). and then suddenly HE realize that i have TWO personality!..tee hee..
I wont be talking about my personal on this blog.. no thanks! im a bit introvert (sp?) am i?
oh, yeah..i'll be going to the beach..i dont have laptops..so maybe..i wont be posting anything untill the sunday come...sad..
oh well..
FOR PITI and MITa: tandatangani buku tamu ku! ayo cepat! nanti gak gwe beliin oleh2 loh!..